- Best Kept in refrigerator regardless if open or not!
- Apply The Last Glue to ONE side only. You usually only need One Drop, less is more.
- With that said, if the item you are gluing is porous, you will need more glue.
- The thinner the layer of The Last Glue, the better the hold – don’t rub in The Last Glue.
- Always close lid after use – prolonged exposure to air will cause thickening. This does not affect adhesion.
- Avoid exposing The Last Glue to extreme heat and direct sunlight when in the bottle. Best kept refrigerated.
- Use The Last Clean or solvent to remove old adhesives/clean surface before applying The Last Glue.
- Glue will not stick glue itself so remove any old glue and debris
- The Last Glue is not suitable for cloth, paper, teflon, polyethylene and polypropylene (food grade plastics).
- When finished with your project tap the bottle 3 times on the table then squeeze 3 times to remove any glue from the tip. This is to ensure your tip does not clog.
- Never stick a needle or pin into the tip of The Last Glue. This contaminates The Last Glue and it will start to turn hard.
- Use The Last Fill to fill in any gaps or holes as The Last Glue only works when deprived of oxygen.
- Can withstand up to 650º degrees and last to -65 degrees
- Will hold up to 5,000 PSI